Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12



Today's sketch was done in a hurry because I needed to think of something to draw. I decided to go with a picture of all the Batgirls that have ever appeared in the comics. It's basically Betty Kane, Barbara Gordon, and Cassandra Cain all about to jump and beat the crap out of Stephanie Brown, the current Batgirl. Now, this doesn't necessarily reflect my personal views of the new Batgirl, seeing as how I haven't read any of the new stuff with her; rather it's commentary about how some people are not happy with the direction of the new books. Although I will say I'm not too thrilled about her costume. Also, I could never get into Cassandra; I'm sure she's a good character and all, but my Batgirl has been and always will be Barbara Gordon. You can quote me on that!

I think it'd be a nice piece if I put a little more time and effort into it. We'll see how that works out.

LEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment